Friday, December 7, 2007

Son of a Nutcracker

Admittedly, this isn't about fashion but it is about sports... kinda.

Something I love about American Soccer/MLS is that most of the players are accessible. (With the exception of Beckham, of course.) Maybe it's because it's not as famous (yet!) as football or baseball here. It thrills me that I can befriend Matt Pickens on MySpace and that he did actually respond when I messaged him. I have a feed for Chris Rolfe's Blog set up too. (Both of the Chicago Fire and mentioned previously in this blog.)

Because of that feed and because Chris and various Fire team-members have sense of humors, I bring you some holiday cheer. (It has sound and is work-safe, though I recommend not drinking while watching to avoid snarfing hot coffee.) I'm still trying decide which of the four is my favorite.

On the fashion side, I happen to have a pair of red and white knee socks that I wear in the holiday season. I think it's cute on me. Then again, I'm also a girl.

No comments: