Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Jeff Reed, Pittsburgh Kicker

I found more bad hair this week, but this time in the NFL. I was watching the "dramatic" conclusion of Monday night's Steelers-Dolphins game when they showed the headshot of the Steelers' kicker, Jeff Reed. The man looks like he stuck his finger in an electric socket. It's amazing... how does he get his helmet on over that?

Doing a quick Google Image search for him also yields this picture from a site that I'm sure to have a field day with, DrunkAthlete.com. (I'd be willing to bet they have the Eli Manning kareoke night pictures, too.)

I also found a previous headshot of Jeff Reed. How did he go from helmet-ready to Yahoo Serious?

Seriously, Jeff... Put down the gel. Walk away from the mousse. Nothing good can come from the "I took a bath with my hair dryer" look.

No comments: